Planning a fall outlet shopping trip? Make sure you check out these time and money saving tips first:
- Transition is the key for bridging the gap between Summer and Fall, so think of which favorite Summer pieces can be kept with just a few minor additions.
- Shop the outlets for transitional pieces like jackets, belts and scarves that can easily take a Summer piece into the cooler weather.
- Stock up on tights and socks for the whole family now in the Fall when the outlets have their greatest variety – these are items that you can wear all Winter and will be happy to have a stash of on hand.
- Winter Outerwear is plentiful now in most outlet centers, so this is your moment to outfit the family for school, sports and dress coats and jackets.
- Speaking of sports, don’t wait until the New Year to start your annual promise to get in shape – the sports oriented outlet stores are full of apparel and athletic shoes to get you and the family on the move – and starting now in the Fall will mean you have less to make up for come New Years!
- Also shop now for the most extensive collection of boots to get you through the Winter in style.
- Use the beautiful Fall weather, away football games and Fall foliage tours as a great excuse to visit outlet centers outside your home town – check out Outlet Bound for outlet centers in the area you are planning to visit and plan your shopping visit.
- Make sure that you join the customer loyalty program at the center you are visiting in order to receive special offers during your visit.
- Check the web sites of your favorite outlet stores and brands to see if there are any specials on offer and take the coupons with you.
- Even if you forget your printed coupon, if you have it on your mobile device and can show it to the sales associate, most stores will honor a valid discount offer.